Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Self Diagnosed Illnesses

I've never contemplated suicide, but there are times when I feel like my sadness is too much to bear and it certainly must be depression. I'm always distracted to the point where I consider I may have ADHD, but never to the point where I require medication to function. My moods are like a roller coaster, one second I'm so happy I could vomit rainbows and suddenly summon unicorns, and the next moment I'm burning with anger. But I don't think it's too severe to be diagnosed as bipolar disorder. There are times when I can't sleep for hours, but not on daily basis, so it mustn't be insomnia. And for far too many times I have believed I truly lost my mind. This is the price I pay for creative genius. My mind is a treacherous wonderland. But nevertheless, I never cease to be beguiled by my dear brain, my one and only friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment