Monday, March 21, 2011

To: Anonymous. From: Anonymous.

It isn't over until I say it is, so come back and wrap your arms around my body once more. Just tell me everything will be alright. I refuse to believe it's over. I still love you and I know you still love me too. It's almost been a month since you left and I am always tempted to call and ask you, "How's everything? Did you miss me?" or "Would you like to go and see a movie with me, like the good old times?". But I never had the nerve to. You were always complaining how I wasn't adventurous enough, I guess you're right. Thinking back you've done me so much wrong, was I truly in love with you, or just the idea of you? No, wait there it is again, the doubt that would find its way, time after time, back into my brain. I remember you told me you hated how I was indecisive. But you always knew how to make me smile and laugh and, and, and. Life just seems so dull without you by my side. The stars seem a bit dimmer, the nights a bit colder, my bed a bit emptier. So if you're reading this now don't bother calling me. Don't bother trying to ease your way back into my heart. Don't bother. I've moved on and it's time you did as well.
Good Bye Anonymous,
                  Sincerely Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment