Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tacos

If I ever become a parent and my family goes out to get tacos and my child isn't cooperating, it will probably go down like this:
Me: Eat your taco. 
Child: No. I'm not hungry.
Me: YOU SAID YOU WANTED TACOS!! *Angrily gestures at tacos.
Devil Child: But I don't want tacos anymooooooooorrreee.
Me: Shut your head hole. Eat your tacos and be happy. 
Offspring: Wha-
Me: *A mix between a "Don't Question Me" and a "Don't Make Me Laugh" look.
Child: *Suppressed laughter with leaks of giggles.


And this is where I get ghetto fabulous on my child.


Me: I told you to eat dat taco son! NOW YOU GO EAT DAT TACO AND BE HAPPY, ALRIGHT?
My Silly Bag Of Sunshine: . . .
Me: Girl I told you not to look at me like that.
The Kid Living In My House: *Laughs
Me: *Laughs

And then my child would eat the taco and we'll be all good. Awesome parenting skills right there!

No comments:

Post a Comment